Kris Cox joined the Center in May 2007. She is a Research Associate in the Federal Budget and Tax Division.
Prior to coming to the Center, she provided research support on a variety of health policy issues at the Alliance for Health Reform, and taught civic literacy skills to low-income parents as a Public Allies AmeriCorps member at Imagine Chicago.
She holds a B.A. from the University of Virginia in Mathematics and History.
- President's Budget Requests $266 Billion to Support Economic Recovery
- The Right Target: Stabilize the Federal Debt
- Senate Health Reform Bill Is Fiscally Responsible
- Senate Finance Committee Health Reform Bill Is Fiscally Responsible
- CBPP’s Updated Long-Term Fiscal Deficit and Debt Projections