Chris Mai joined the Center in July 2011 as a Research Assistant with the State Fiscal Project. Prior to joining the Center, Mai interned at an anti-hunger organization in New York City. Mai received a Master of Public Policy from the University of Virginia’s Frank Batten School and a B.A. in Foreign Affairs from the University of Virginia.
You can follow Chris on Twitter @ChrisEMai.
- Most States Funding Schools Less Than Before the Recession
- Lessons for Other States from Kansas' Massive Tax Cuts
- State Personal Income Tax Cuts: A Poor Strategy for Economic Growth
- States Can Opt Out of the Costly and Ineffective “Domestic Production Deduction” Corporate Tax Break
- New School Year Brings More Cuts in State Funding for Schools